Join us for the educational webinar Celebrating Men in the Rare Epilepsies Making a Difference, on June 16, 2022.
Webinar: “Celebrating Men in the Rare Epilepsies Making a Difference”
- Date: Wednesday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 3 p.m. ET
Join a conversation with four men as they discuss their experiences as fathers, caregivers, and male leaders of organizations leading the fight for rare epilepsies. Glen Lloyd, Executive Director, Epilepsy Foundation of Minnesota, will moderate the conversation with panelists including:
- Mike Graglia, MBA, MA, Co-Founder and Managing Director of SynGAP Research Fund
- Bo Bigelow, JD, Chairman and Co-Founder Foundation of HAO-FOUNTAIN Syndrome (USP7 Gene)
- Justin West, MD, Co-Founder and Chief Medical Officer of KCNT1 Epilepsy Foundation
- Jeff D’Angelo, President, Founder, and Research Committee Chair of CHAMP1 Foundation
The webinar will explore their roles as men leading advocacy organizations. Each of their family’s journey to diagnosis and what their lives are like now. Further how they balance their advocacy and childcare, with professional and personal pursuits. We will discuss how they take care of their own physical and mental health. As well as how active men are in each of their communities and how to engage and activate more men. The webinar is scheduled on June 16th at 3 PM ET during the month that celebrates National Men’s Health Month. The webinar is free but advance registration is required.
Note: The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the Epilepsy Foundation. Presenters cannot address individual medical concerns and cannot provide individual advice.