Service Coordination & Grant Funded Programs
SERVICE COORDINATION / CASE MANAGEMENT
The Epilepsy Foundation offers two unique service coordination programs:
- Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC) - Individuals needing service coordination who have a developmental disability and active Medicaid are eligible to receive MSC services.
- Individual/Family Grant Funded Programs - These programs allow us to provide service coordination to individuals and families dealing with epilepsy who are not eligible for Medicaid. The only requirement for this program is a diagnosis of epilepsy.
Service Coordination can assist consumers in accessing the following services:
- Assistance with school planning
- Early Intervention
- Educational Support
- Epilepsy Education
- Family Reimbursement
- Family Support Services
- Home and Community based services - Waiver (HCBS)
- IEP Development
- Individual Support Services
- Legal Assistance
- Medical Services
- Recreational Programs
- Summer Camp
- Support Groups
- Therapeutic Needs
- Vocational Assistance
For more information on Service Coordination, please call Jenny at (518) 456-7501 or send her an email.
Epilepsy centers provide you with a team of specialists to help you diagnose your epilepsy and explore treatment options.
Find in-depth information on anti-seizure medications so you know what to ask your doctor.
Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline
Call our Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline and talk with an epilepsy information specialist or submit a question online.
Tools & Resources
Get information, tips, and more to help you manage your epilepsy.