Epilepsy Healthcare Centers and Providers
Epilepsy healthcare centers and medical providers across the country are vital partners in the mission of the ELHS network. The ELHS will continue to expand and improve its efforts along with clinical leaders who have dedicated their careers to improving the quality of life for people living with epilepsy and their families. The ELHS is partnering with the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NEAC) to provide opportunities for healthcare providers to participate in the ELHS. Potential benefits to healthcare centers participating in the ELHS include:
- Improved outcomes for patients
- Opportunities to co-design and test innovations to transform epilepsy care
- Quality improvement and Chronic Care Model mentoring and training
- Tools to facilitate, streamline and improve care
- Opportunities to collaborate and share ideas, approaches and tools
- Access to curated tools and resources to support testing
- Real-time data support
- Electronic data transfer
- Automated reports
- Decision support
- Standardized collection of patient-reported outcomes
- Efficient communication of data analysis allowing enhanced quality improvement opportunities
- Accelerating the generation of new knowledge through research
Current ELHS Centers
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital of Orange County, Orange
- University of Southern California, Keck Medical Center
- University of Kentucky
- Akron's Children's Hospital, Akron
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati
To connect with ELHS Epilepsy Centers and learn more about our network, email ELHS@efa.org.
Epilepsy centers provide you with a team of specialists to help you diagnose your epilepsy and explore treatment options.
Find in-depth information on anti-seizure medications so you know what to ask your doctor.
Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline
Call our Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline and talk with an epilepsy information specialist or submit a question online.
Tools & Forms
Download our seizure tracking app, print out seizure action plans, or explore other educational materials.