Epilepsy Foundation Kids Crew
The Epilepsy Foundation believes that kids can change the world. About 470,000 American children under the age of 14 have epilepsy. It affects children at different ages and in different ways. We created the Kids Crew to make sure you know that you are not alone and to show you how much we can do when we work together.
Kids Crew Newsletter
As we look ahead, our goal with the Kids Crew program is to keep you informed and updated with critical information related to kids and epilepsy, whether you are a parent, caregiver, friend, family member, or teacher of a child with epilepsy. As such, we will no longer be having kids register for the program and instead ask that all families sign-up for the Kids Crew newsletter.
Educate Your Classroom
Get started by educating your friends and classmates about the brain, seizures, and epilepsy. The following materials have been created to support you in requesting a date to present from your teacher, presentation materials, and bonus activities.
- Letter Template: Contact your teacher to ask permission and determine a date for your presentation. The letter template can be customized.
- Educate My Classroom PowerPoint: Presentation slides have been provided for you! Tip: There are slides you can customize before your presentation.
- Presentation Guide: The six-page presentation guide includes a suggested agenda and sample notes for each slide. Use this to practice and prepare for the big day.
- Word Search Activity: The word search activity is a fun and educational word to share keywords with your peers. Print and share with your classmates.
- 3-Minute Video: Visuals are always helpful The "Seizure and You" video you can play as part of your presentation.
Questions? Reach out to our team at email@example.com.
Epilepsy centers provide you with a team of specialists to help you diagnose your epilepsy and explore treatment options.
Find in-depth information on anti-seizure medications so you know what to ask your doctor.
Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline
Call our Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline and talk with an epilepsy information specialist or submit a question online.
Tools & Forms
Download our seizure tracking app, print out seizure action plans, or explore other educational materials.