Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference
What is the Pipeline Conference?
The Pipeline Conference showcases the latest developments in the epilepsy pipeline from preclinical to right before FDA approval. For 2020, the conference was held virtually.
2022 Epilepsy Pipeline Conference
June 5-6, 2022
Attend in-person or virtual
Early bird prices extended to MARCH 31, 2022
This premiere event is held every two years to bring together decision-makers in the field of epilepsy treatment, therapeutic innovation, and product development. This exciting meeting provides a forum for evaluating new therapies in development, exploring future advancements, and encouraging collaborations and partnerships.
The Pipeline Conference will also feature the Epilepsy Foundation's Annual Shark Tank Competition and presentation of the 2022 Lifetime Accelerator Award.
2022 Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference Vaccination Requirement Details
This policy is subject to change based upon guidance from governmental authorities or if new federal or state COVID-19 related requirements are imposed.
By registering for the in-person 2022 Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference, you are committing to abide by all health and safety protocols which may be in place at the time of the meeting - including these vaccination requirements: (check back frequently for policy updates)
- Full vaccination for COVID-19 must be completed at least 30 days before arriving on site in Santa Clara. Those who are unable to meet these requirements are invited to register for and participate in the 2022 Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference virtually.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of our attendees, staff, and partners at the 2022 Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference, COVID-19 vaccinations will be required to attend the in-person event. This requirement applies to all attendees, staff, exhibiting company or organization personnel, vendors, and any other categories of participants and service providers.
- There will be no exceptions to the vaccination requirement.
- Attendees must select the appropriate category at the time of registration. If you will be unable to affirm that you have been fully vaccinated prior to thirty days in advance of your arrival in Santa Clara, you must register to attend the conference virtually. Note that fully vaccinated individuals are also allowed to attend virtually, but the in-person meeting is not available to those who are not able to affirm full vaccination.
- No refunds will be issued for unvaccinated individuals who register for the in-person meeting but are unable to affirm they have met the vaccination requirement.
About the Conference
Speakers and attendees include:
- Emerging biotech and medical technology companies
- Pharmaceutical and device companies
- Researchers and innovators at the cutting-edge of epilepsy and CNS treatment advances
- Personalized medicine
- Impact of COVID-19 on clinical trials
- Health equity in clinical trials
- New technology adoption
Santa Clara Marriott
2700 Mission College Boulevard
Santa Clara, California 95054
- Book your group rate of $129 per night HERE or by calling reservations at 800-228-9290 or 408-988-1500 – cutoff date May 13, 2022
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2022 Epilepsy Pipeline Conference welcomes support and sponsorship from companies and philanthropic entities passionate about the new frontier of brain science and innovation in epilepsy treatments and diagnostics. If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, please contact Nicole Murray at email@example.com
Travel grants for fellows
The Epilepsy Foundation, the Epilepsy Study Consortium, and the Pediatric Epilepsy Research Foundation have pooled their funds to provide travel grants to the conference for Epilepsy Fellow/Junior Faculty and Pediatric Epilepsy Fellows.
Application due date: EXTENDED to: MARCH 31, 2022 by 5:00pm ET. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
See application guidelines for more information.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Thank you for your support to make the 2022 Epilepsy Foundation Pipeline Conference a successful event and your commitment to the epilepsy community.
Epilepsy centers provide you with a team of specialists to help you diagnose your epilepsy and explore treatment options.
Find in-depth information on anti-seizure medications so you know what to ask your doctor.
Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline
Call our Epilepsy and Seizures 24/7 Helpline and talk with an epilepsy information specialist or submit a question online.
Tools & Forms
Download our seizure tracking app, print out seizure action plans, or explore other educational materials.